AI WAN games to collect two types of information from users:
The following information about you may be collected, stored and used when we provide services. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as a user or enjoy some of the services we offer, or you may not be able to achieve the desired results of the service.
Information you provide
• Relevant personal information that you provide to us when registering for an account or using our services, such as phone numbers, emails or bank card numbers;
• shared information that you provide to other parties through our services, and your use of our Information stored at the time of service.
Your information shared by other parties
• Information about your sharing provided by other parties when using our services.
The information we obtained from you
When you use the service, we may collect the following information:
• Log information , which refers to technical information that may be automatically collected by cookies, web beacons, or other means when you use our services, including:
• Device or software information , such as your mobile device, web browser, or for access Configuration information provided by other programs we serve, your IP address and version and device ID used by your mobile device;
• Information that you search or browse while using our services , such as web search terms you use, social media you visit Page url address, and other information and content details that you browse or request when using our services;
• information about the mobile apps (APPs) and other software you have used, and the mobile apps and software you have used. Information;
• Information that you communicate through our services , such as the account number of the communications, as well as the time, data, and duration of the communication;
• the information (metadata) contained in the content that you share through our services , such as filming or uploading The date, time, or location where the photo or video was shared.
• Location information , which is information about your location that you collect when you turn on device location and use our location-based services, including:
• When using our services with mobile devices with location capabilities, via GPS or WiFi Your location information collected in the same way;
• Real-time information provided by you or other users that includes your location , such as the information about your area contained in the account information you provided, and your or other person’s upload showing your current Or shared information from a geographic location, geo-tagging information contained in photos shared by you or others;
• You can stop collecting geo-location information by turning off location.
How we use your information
• Providing services to you;
• When using our services, for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes, to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
• Help us design new Services, improving our existing services;
• Making us more aware of how you access and use our services to respond specifically to your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions , or respond to you and other users who use our services in other ways;
• provide you with more relevant ads to replace popular ads;
• evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions in our services And improve;
• Software certification or management software upgrades;
• Engage you in surveys about our products and services.
In order for our users to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you agree to, we may collect personal information collected through one of our services in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. Or a personalized way for our other services. For example, your personal information collected while you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is relevant to you, not generally pushed. If we provide the option in the relevant service, you can also ask us to use the personal information you provide and store in the service for our other services.
Specific personal information protection statements for certain specific services will more specifically describe how we use your information in those services.
How to access and control your information
We will use the appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting, and deleting your personal information, we may ask you to authenticate to protect your account.
How do we share your information?
• We may provide your personal information with our partners and third party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers who send emails or push notifications on our behalf, and map services that provide us with location data) (shared) (they may not be located in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
• to provide you with our services;
• to achieve the purpose stated
• Understand, maintain and improve our services.
• As our business continues to grow, we may engage in mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions.
• We may also need to retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
• You authorize or agree to AI WAN the game;
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
• Comply with court orders or other legal procedures;
• Compliance Requirements of government agencies;
• We believe that in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard the public interest, or protect the personal and property safety or legal rights or public safety and interests of us or our group companies, our customers, other users or employees Reasonably necessary;
• According to the relevant provisions of the various terms and conditions of the game, or other circumstances that the game is considered necessary.
How do we retain, store and protect your information?
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide to us. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and limitations of risk prevention, even if we have tried our best to strengthen security measures, we cannot always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks that you use to access our services may be problematic due to circumstances beyond our control.
Tips for sharing information
Our many services allow you to share your information not only with your online games, but also with all users who use the service, such as information you upload or post on our services (including your publicly disclosed individuals) Information, the list you create), your response to information uploaded or posted by others, and location data and log information related to that information. Other users who use our services may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media services are designed to allow you to share information with users around the world, so that shared information can be delivered in real time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the information remains in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the information may be cached, copied or stored independently by other users or third parties not under our control, or by other users or These third parties are kept in the public domain.
Therefore, please carefully consider the content of the information you upload, post and exchange through our services. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have access to your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services.
Users who AI WAN games can choose whether to disclose information. Some information is required to register our services, but most other information is provided by the user. AI WAN the game will be based on user comfort and self-selection.
AI WAN games provide users with countless online interactive activities. In order to facilitate users to participate in interactive activities and obtain interactive prizes, the game of love is usually required by the applicant in addition to the contact method (address and phone number), and also according to their personal interests. Fill in the form. This type of information is used by game-loving games to accumulate data for its users. If the user does not want to provide the requested information and participate in such activities, it is entirely up to the user.
Special tips for information updates and disclosures
The game of love encourages users to update and modify their personal information to make it effective. Users who AI WAN games can easily access and modify their personal information at any time. Users can modify and delete their relevant information at their discretion.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information (such as on a message board, by email or in a chat area), such information may be collected and used by others, resulting in the disclosure of your personal information, AI WAN games. Responsibility, if you post your personal information in the above channels, you may cause personal information to leak. Therefore, we remind you and ask you to carefully consider whether it is necessary to disclose your personal information in the above channels.
Tips for sensitive personal information
We hereby declare that we do not collect and store your following information: religious beliefs, genes, fingerprints, blood types, diseases and medical history information.
COOKIES, log files and WEB BEACON
Cookies can also tell us which ads you see on our pages. In short, cookies are your ID card placed on a computer or server that loves to play games. Cookies can only be read by the server on which they are set up and cannot execute any code or viruses. Cookies make AI WAN games work better and faster, and make your experience on the game-playing page more personal. However, you should be able to control whether and how cookies are accepted by your browser. Please check the documentation included with your browser for more information on this. In short, AI WAN games treat cookies as a convenient experience, so that users don't have to prove their identity when they switch from one service to another.
We and third party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons and store such information.
• Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us identify you as our registered user, or save you with information about your preferences or other information;
• Advertising optimization. Cookies and web beacons help us provide you with ads that are relevant to you based on your information rather than general advertising.
You can refuse or manage cookies or web beacons through a browser or user selection mechanism. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, we may not be able to provide you with the best service experience, and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will still receive the same number of ads, but these ads will be less relevant to you.
We may use your information to provide you with ads that are more relevant to you.
• Our goods or services, our affiliates and partners' goods or services, including but not limited to: instant messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, internet search services, locations and maps Services, applications and services, data management software and services, online advertising services, internet finance and other social media, entertainment, e-commerce, information and communication software and services ("Internet services");
• third-party goods and services, including But not limited to: Internet services, food and dining, sports, music, movies, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, collections Products, household utensils, appliances, home décor and furnishings, pets, cars, hotels, transportation and travel, banking, insurance and financial services, membership points and rewards programs, and other goods and services that we think may be relevant to you.
If you do not wish us to use your personal information for the purposes of the above advertising purposes, you may request that we cease using your personal information for the above purposes through the relevant instructions provided in our advertisements or through the selection mechanism provided in the particular service.
Messages and information we send to you
Mail and information push
When you use our services, we may use your information to send emails, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can choose to unsubscribe on your device by following the instructions in the email we sent you.
Service related announcement
We may issue service-related announcements when necessary (for example, when we suspend a service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these announcements that are related to the service and that are not in the nature of promotion.
Third party services in our service
• We provide you with links through advertisements or other means of our services so that you can pick up Enter a third party service or website.
AI WAN games: Any minor who participates in online activities should obtain the consent of the parent or his legal guardian (hereinafter referred to as "guardian"). AI WAN games will protect the relevant information of minors in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the country.
• Information collected by third-party services accessed through our services (including any third-party websites);
• Information collected by other companies and organizations that conduct advertising services in our services.
Finally, you are the only person responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account and password information. In all cases, please take care of it.
For questions about this statement or the privacy practices of playing games, please contact the website coordinator of the game.
The address is [email protected] .